Facebook is one of the largest user generated content platform or in simple words, one of the biggest social media platform. Every 60 seconds, hundreds of thousands of updates are made on Facebook (Source: The Social Skinny). Now, you want to download videos from FB. That’s quite easy and we’re going to show you here how to save videos from Facebook for free.
You can use these methods to save videos from Facebook on any device, be it android, iOS, Windows computer, and MAC also. Actually, it’s very easy and will take only 2 clicks to download videos from Facebook.
Allow us to show you how to save videos from Facebook. We’ll be mentioning a few methods here, some of them will be using apps and some methods will be using websites to save videos from FB.
How to Save Videos From Facebook
You don’t need to pay even a dime for downloading videos from Facebook. There is one thing you should know, apart from Facebook, you can use these tools to download videos from other platforms also.
Let’s begin with the methods.
Before we share the methods, you should know how to use them and how to download videos from Facebook using these methods, just follow these steps and you can save any Facebook video in an instant to your computer or mobile.
- Visit FB.com and login to your Facebook account.
- Find the video you want to download, click on it and play it on full screen.
- Now, copy the URL of that video. This URL is needed to download the video.
- Paste that URL in the apps and website we have recommended.
- It will fetch the video from Facebook and give you download link.
- Click on “Download” and the videos will get saved to your computer or smartphone.
Method 1: Android App
This is a method for android users, all they need to do is download an android app called Snaptube, it lets you download videos from Facebook and other sites like YouTube, Vimeo etc.
It’s an absolutely free app to download videos from FB.
As of now, they don’t support iOS but it appears that it’s in the development stage and iOS users may be able to use this app soon.
NOTE: You won’t find this app on Google play store, it is available on Aptoide and Uptodown website also. Get the APK app from there. You can also try downloading this Facebook video downloader app from vShare.
Method 2: Use Getmyvideo
The first method is for android users only. This is the method for everyone. It’s a website called Getmyvideo.net.
It’s relatively a new website but the download speed it quite fast and you get to download the HD quality for free, without paying any fee or purchasing the premium plan.
The working is the same as we told above.
- Login to FB.
- Copy video URL.
- Paste it here.
- Download the FB video in HD.
There are many more features that you will get on this site, you can also download MP3, crop MP3 and download videos from almost any video sharing website.
It’s a must try Facebook video downloader.
Method 3: Using Keepvid.com
Another website to download videos from Facebook. This is an already established site but the reason we kept it below Getmyvideo is that, it asks for premium subscription to download 1080P videos whereas Getmyvideo is absolutely free and fast also.
You can also download the Keepvid on your android device for faster downloads.
Method 4: Download FB videos on iOS
Using this method you can save Facebook video to iPhone.
We will be using here a website called SAVEFROM.NET. You can use this site directly on your windows computer or android.
For iOS, we will need an additional to save Facebook video and that app is called MyMedia. It’s a file manager and will help you save Facebook videos to your iOS easily.
Follow these easy steps:
- Download this app called MyMedia.
- Once you are done with installation process, open the Facebook and login to your account.
- Now, open that video you to want to download and copy its URL. (to copy video URL play the video and click on share button, it will show an option to copy the video link).
- Now, open Mymedia app, you will a browser there.
- In that browser, open SAVEFROM.Net website.
- Once the website gets opened, paste the copied video link in the search box of Savefrom.
- Choose the video quality and download it.
NOTE: In case Savefrom.net doesn’t work, then try other websites we have mentioned like getmyvideo.net, keepvid.com or downfacebook.com
We hope now you know how to save videos from Facebook for free and that too in HD quality. Using these methods you can download FB videos on any OS and device. We will keep updating these method and adding more and more Facebook video downloader apps and sites to save Facebook videos.
Till the, keep sharing.