Rooting a smartphone is not that difficult as its sounds like. There are many ways to root android devices, either you can root your android device with a computer or you can root android without computer. We will show you the best and easy ways to “root android without computer”.
We will show you how to root android devices but first, lets see What is rooting?
- Rooting is like jailbreaking into an android device. A person can look deeper into an android device after rooting, after rooting android, you can see all the hidden settings.
- You can install more apps/some special apps on your device, you can attain the privilege control of many sub controls of your device.
- You can access the entire operating system of your device and you can change and modify anything into your android device after rooting.
- Rooting allows you to overclock and underclock your device processor, you can also update and change your firmware, there are many things you can do to your android device after rooting.
You can achieve those great achievements after rooting but here is also some pros and cons. Those are the advantages that you have already read but if you root your android device there are also some risks.
- Your smartphone can turn into a brick if you won’t root correctly. Rooting an android means code modifications in the device and if that modifications don’t go correctly then your device can turn into brick, it means your device won’t be an android device anymore your device, the software and firmware of device can crash and your device become like a brick- a useless brick.
- The warranty of your mobile will end. Rooting is not illegal, but some manufactures doesn’t accept those devices which are repaired from outside (outside from company’s authorized repair center). So, if in future you get any software related problems, the repair center won’t accept your device. But you can unroot your device to get rid of that problem.
- You can face some privacy problems. If you root your device then you have to give permission to some third party apps and ROMs so those apps can misuse of root permission. Giving permissions to some third party apps ROMs can be a little bit of risky. SO, these are some of the risks and disadvantages for rooting an android device.
Now lets come to the main part-
Root android without computer
If you want to root your android device then you have to download some apps. We will show you some of the best apps for rooting and explain to you how to use those apps. These apps will root your device in just one click. These apps are the best and easy ways to root android without computer.
Before start rooting note these important things-
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- Make sure you have working internet connection. (we suggest wifi connection)
- Allow apps to install on your device from unknown source.(To allow apps first go to settings > Security > Unknown source.
- Take a full backup of your device.
FramaRoot app is the best app for you if you want to root android without computer. FramaRoot has already rooted thousands of devices. Click on the FramaRoot to download this app.
To use this app install the APK on your device and open this app. Then open the app and click on install Super SU, then click on Boromir and wait until a pop-up shows SU install successfully, and restart your device.
This app is another alternative best app for root android without computer. This app is very popular these days it also can root your device with one click. To download this app just click on Universal Android Root.
First, download and install this app into your device storage. Now you have to just click on root and select your device version. Now this app will do all the work. That’s it, it is very simple, you don’t have to do anything.
You can also use iRoot to root your device. This app is made in China but you can find many mods for this app in English. To download this app just click on iRoot.
To use this app, first, download and install iRoot into your device storage. Now when you open this app just click on agree and after that just click on root button. That’s it this app will root your device for you.
If you are using samsung device then this app is for you. Many samsung users are satisfied with this app. To download this app click on Download CF Auto Root and you will see the download page.
To use this app, download CF Auto Root into your device storage. After installation open this app and just click on root my phone and this app will root your device.
Root Master is the very effective app to root devices on just one click. If you find an app to root android without computer then it’s best for you. To download this app click on Root Master.
Download and install this app into your device storage. After installation open this app and just click on root. Your device will be rooted in just few minutes.
To check if your device is successfully rooted or not.
To check your device just download the Root Checker from google play store. Now open this app and click on Verify Root. After that, this app will show congratulation pop-up if your device is rooted successfully.
This might be very helpful to you- What song is this? Best way to find your favourite song.
So, these are some of the best apps for you if you want to root android without computer. We hope these apps and our post will help you to root your devices and make you understand what is rooting, advantages and disadvantages of rooting. If you want to say anything related to this post or if you want to add your favorite app in this list then you are free to type your suggestions in the comment section below.